Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Development plan

My strengths: teamwork and collaboration
My weaknesses: emotional self-control and adaptability

To achieve my goals I have to:
1. learn how to manage my impulsive feelings and distress emotions well
2. stay composed, positive and unflappable even in trying moments
3. think clearly and stay focused under pressure

To practice and develop my E.I. I will be talking about my problems and experiences with my classmates, listing and using their ideas or advices and recruiting them to role-play troubling situations with me so I can try out new self-control strategies. I will read more books and articles about E.I. and attend to seminars and trainings. If I will get the support from my friends, colleagues and partners and I will communicate with them openly with respect, I will be able to:
- manage my impulsive feelings and distressing my emotions in difficult situations
- think clearly and stay focused under pressure,
- handle changes and challenges very flexible

No comments: