Saturday, July 21, 2007

My goals and dreams

I finally have gotten myself to place where I am legitimately, really happy. I have a place to live.
Everything is good with my family and my boyfriend. I am happy to be a student at Cambridge College... but I still have goals and dreams.
I want to create a healthy life balance. I want to be active and successful but also there are other things more important for me, like spend time with my family, friends, myself; every day have a dinner with my boyfriend, graduate from Cambridge College, travel, get organized, learn French, start my own business. And finally the biggest dream, which I have is to be a mother.
In my opinion it is such an overwhelming and all encompassing love. I want to look at my children and think; you are so gorgeous, fabulous and funny. I think it is privilege to have that kind of a relationship.

2 comments:

Karene F Y Info said...

Excellent blog Katia easy to read full of good information into your past,present and future goal and inspiration.

Catherine said...

How lovely to experience happiness - I look forward to your continued growth and learning.
Catherine