Monday, July 30, 2007

Technology

Technology has always scared me, however i understand that I live in twenty-first century, the era of science, automation and electronic engineering. There is no chance of stopping the progress in science and there is no point in doing it as well. Technological and scientific advancements have become an essential thing to make economic growth. The obvious advantage is that the world changes into the global village. It means that it become "smaller" nowadays. It is amazing that I can publish my own journal on the web, communicate with people all over the world and share ideas with them! Professor Seo opened a new door for me, the door of virtual adventure.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Hi Kaisa,

Don't be intimidated by technology as we are living in the 21st century; The Digital World. As a matter of fact, I don't think you’re afraid of technology as I am reading your blog :)

Have fun and welcome to the "Digital World".