Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Do I have intuition?

I think I do. Many people say that every woman has intuition. Sometimes I have a "gut feeling", which tell me what I should do or what decision I should make.
For me intuition is our inner knowing, the part of us that serves as an inner compass. It is our one trustworthy source of knowledge,which allows us to gain perception, insight, understanding and compassion about our past and to make decisions about the future. Intuition help us decide if a person, job, move or treatment is right for us, despite what anyone else is saying. Responsible for this is amygdala - the site of the brain where the emotions an experience evokes are stored. According to Goleman, young people have stronger intuition than old, because life experiences add up and they are afraid to take a risk.

1 comment:

Charline said...

Hey Kasia,
This was a very interesting part of the book for me as well. I think God gave ALL women this special gift and I am learning that we should trust ourselves to use it wisely-we can make better decisions with it- I love your website-YOU GO GIRL (A Plus tard!!!)